Ready to light the world?
We’d love to join with you and your school, business or organization to help provide personal lighting for those without while learning together about our world, people, engineering, entrepreneurialism, and philanthropy. Read below and if you are interested, simply fill out the contact form to join the movement!
• Who can start the program? Students, Teachers, Parents, Community Members
Are you interested in:
– Joining a movement to solve light poverty, a problem, that is affecting over 1 billion people?
– Teaching kids about the impact of light poverty?
– Helping kids become a big part in making the world a better place?
– Showing them they CAN make a difference through active problem solving?
– Connecting with international partners? Are you willing to help find a global village with whom to partner?
– Leveraging your creativity and problem solving to help make Engineering Brightness even more effective than it is now?
– Helping kids become entrepreneurs and problem solvers?
– Finding ways to access or procure a basic electronics tool kit (e.g. soldering station, hand tools, multi-meter, helping hand)?
– Finding ways to access or procure a 3D printer?
To lead/start this program you do NOT need to
– Know anything about electronics — we will provide easy instructions on how to put the lanterns together.